cps & dependency law attorneys
cps removalsdependency courtfaqs and termsabout the attorneyscontact usjuvenile law blog(925) 952-8900
spacer spacer
if your child was taken by cps spacer
You need an experienced attorney to take charge of your case now to aggressively represent YOU in dependency court and contact the social workers or other agencies to help keep your family together. > More
if you've been contacted by cps spacer
You need an attorney who is experienced
in handling calls from social worker
investigators and can agressively represent your family’s best interests. > More
talk to an attorney today
Type of case:

CPS/DFS Child Removals | Dependency Court | FAQs and Terms | About the Attorneys | Contact J&J | JV Law Blog
© 2015 Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson. All rights reserved. | Site Map | (925) 952-8900
2125 Oak Grove Road • Suite 315 • Walnut Creek, CA 94598